Advance polling begins today (Monday, October 1) and runs every day at City Hall and every few days at various polling stations (one in each ward) until Saturday, October 20.
Regardless of the ward in which you live, you can vote at any advance polling station, as the Clerk will have each one set up with numerous ballots for each ward.
Going to be away on October 22? Working that day and don’t know how you’ll find time to vote (though, your employer is required to give you time)? Want to beat the line-up?
Vote at an advance poll.
Here are all of the dates, times, and locations of advance polling in St. Catharines:
Thursday, Oct. 4, 2018 – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Grantham Optimist Club, 188 Linwell Road
Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018 – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Mountainview United Church, 150 Glendale Avenue
Saturday, Oct. 13, 2018 – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
– St. Catharines Kiwanis Aquatic Centre, 425 Carlton Street
Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2018 – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Armenian Community Centre, 156 Martindale Road
Thursday, Oct. 18, 2018 – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
– Grantham Lions Club, 732 Niagara Street
Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018 – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
– St. Catharines Museum, 1932 Welland Canals Parkway
*EVERYDAY POLL AT CITY HALL – MONDAY TO FRIDAY **
Fully Accessible – Audio Voting Machine
Monday, Oct. 1 to Friday, Oct. 19, 2018
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily
– City Hall, ATRIUM, 3rd Floor, 50 Church Street
This is the most important municipal election in Niagara in a very long time. Please get out to have your voice heard and Reset the Region.